Legyőztem a nyomorult Miltankot. Whitney, a gazdája sírni kezdett a csata után, az volt életem legcsodálatosabb látványa. Háromszor is odamentem hozzá, hogy megnézzem ahogy sír. Kis taknyos.
Már vagy három napja szenvedtem ezzel a szarral, kiegyensúlyozatlanul nehéz volt az a kancsó lvl.19-es Miltank. Szóval nem lehet ezt csak úgy hűbelebalázs módjára, I needed to make a PLAN.
What you need:
- catch a Drowzee at the grass somewhere near Goldenrod City
- a pokemon, who can make others to sleep
- some pokemon, who takes beats
- at least 1 pokemon, who have fight type attacks
- lots of time to upgrade pokemons
Firstly, swap your Drowzee to a female Machop at the Department Store, go to the man at the end of the room on Floor 5, and make this deal. Then go out to the grass and the street fighters, to upgrade your machop as soon as possible.
Then, if you feel like you are ready, go and beat the shit out of that Whitney bitch.
First, she will come out with a Clefairy. My former starter, a Bayleef will do the trick with his Razor Leaf attack, that Clefairy is nothing more than a piece of cake. But then, here comes that fucking Miltank.
First, I sent out my Togepi named Clarance, with a Yawn attack. Then immediately called it back, and sent my Onix, because he can take the Miltank's destructive Stomp attack. After she made it, I sent out my Kadabra. The miltank made another Stomp, but I waited for it, and made Disable to that attack. Then, I sent out my Machop. Without being able to Attract it (because she is also female), and without being able to Stomp, that fucking asshole is doomed. She only could make Rollouts, but my Machop didn't feel shit, it was nothing to her. I made two or three Rock Smash attack, because I knew, that she is sensitive to fight type attacks, and that's it. I had some luck, because that Miltank didn't use her Milk Drink, but I'm sure I could also beat her that way.
Szóval így történt. Megállíthatatlan vagyok.

0 komment:
Megjegyzés küldése