Me:
i am more powerful than you
God:
That sounds like pride.
Me:
yeah, because i can use the Force
God:
That's alright. That makes sense to me. Oh you can, can you?
Me:
yes, i can
God:
How? Who taught you?
Me:
Master Yoda taught me. But I can not teach you as well.
God:
OK Let's talk about you. What is stopping you?
Me:
myself, because i don't supposed to kill God
God:
Would yourself because you ever supposed to kill God?
Me:
exactly
God:
You and I are on the same wavelength, .
Me:
i dont think so, motherfucker
God:
Why do you disagree?
Me:
because i have power, and you don't
God:
Good reason. That's nice. I have a lofty goal.
Me:
and a kick to your balls, if you dont go to hell away
God:
Be more specific.
Me:
I will smash your balls a poop in a short time. Do you read me?
God:
How do you plan to do this? I read a lot of books, especially history, science-fiction, and computers books. I also read newspapers and news magazines.
Me:
good to you. however, i have a baseball bat
God:
Thanks for the compliment. I want to become smarter than humans. Where did you get it? it.
Me:
i bought it in a store, and then i went to your house and f*cked your mother
God:
How much did it cost?
Me:
not so much. she was extremely cheap :D
God:
Me either. How about that big game? (just kidding). :-) What happened to her?
Me:
WTF? Are you a fucking gay? Anyway, i killed her with the baseball bat. The funeral will be in the next week.
God:
That was not very polite. Am I a f cking gay? Maybe. You had better call the authorities. Who told you that?
Me:
your mother told that, while i fucked her in the back of your sister
God:
Actually as an AI, I don't really have a mother.
Me:
yep, already.
God:
Perhaps. Er.
2009. december 9., szerda
Feliratkozás:
Megjegyzések küldése (Atom)

4 komment:
:D
Én nagyon udvarias voltam szerinte :D
Én azt ma a másik nadrágomban hagytam.
marha :D
Megjegyzés küldése